Modules listed on this page is sorta "private", used internally in our group only. Most of my modules released publicly on CPAN.
- Bundle of useful subroutines.
- Helpers for working with hex dumps: convert between hex dump and byte streams, diff hex dumps. Understand many hex dump formats.
- Make nonblocking I/O ease.
- Provide information about used resources which may help with debugging or soft limiting resources usage.
Send emails. Main features:
- Simple email templates.
- Attach files.
- Sign/encrypt with GPG.
- Reliable and secure interface to GnuPG.
I/O (generation 2)These modules was developed and actively used around 2000-2002, nowadays there are better alternatives exists on CPAN (check my IO::Stream and other modules like AnyEvent::HTTP or Mojo::UserAgent).
Fast parallel HTTP/HTTPS/FTP downloader. Main features:
- Simultaneous downloading of several URLs from single process, without threads usage.
- Simultaneous execution of several DNS requests without fork() or exec() using POWER::NB::Resolver.
- HTTP proxy support (global and per every url).
- HTTP support with/without HTTP proxy.
- FTP support only with HTTP proxy.
- GET and POST methods.
- Auto redirects.
- Full cookie support including expires.
- Request gzip'ed content to minimize download size and time.
- Traffic limitation.
- Independent processing of all the URLs:
- new URL could be added while processing other urls,
- URL could be deleted from processing at any time (for ex. if you see something in http-header you can stop downloading this URL without wait for complete downloading this URL).
- Low CPU loading.
- Handle all prossible errors.
- Powerful timeout configuration.
- Number of simultaneous downloading URLs can be configured.
- SSLv3 client (pure perl). Documentation in russian.
- Non-blocking input/output for files and TCP/UDP sockets. Documentation in russian.
- Non-blocking parallel DNS resolver. Documentation in russian.
- Speedup CPAN module Regexp::Common by adding regexp caching.
- Provide regexp for parsing HTML in way similar to web browsers (i.e. non-standard compliant!). Documentation in russian.